My first blog entry - introducing myself

Author: Som / Labels: , , ,



Everyday there are so many things that happen around us. Television, radio, newspapers and so many other media keep bombarding us with what is happening across the length and breadth of the country - some inspiring, some encouraging, some shocking, some depressing and some others outright ridiculous. Add to that all that we see, listen and experience in the daily course of our lives ... we meet different people, we witness numerous incidents, we overhear or participate in various conversations ... Basically, each living day of our lives we act as a veritable information soaking spunge. Needless to say, not all of the above are to our liking or taste - at least that's the case with me and I am sure I am not alone!

I would have to confess that sometimes strong emotions are evoked and I look for a medium of expression. What better than the Internet to help me in my endeavour. Unfortunately I really didn't come across such a no-strings-attached platform. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we can have a place to just write our hearts out, take out all our anxiety, joy, frustration, anger.....

I welcome you to my blog Voice of India.

In this blog you will find various topics that I will be posting periodically along with my thoughts (even I need to express myself right!!). Come in, choose your topic and pour your heart out.

____________________________________________________

~~~~~If you wouldn't write it and sign it, don't say it~~~~~
Earl Wilson

0 comments:

Post a Comment